Tuesday, September 11, 2007

somewhere.....over the rainbow

Yesterday, my group mates for post production went to recording studio to record voice for out project. The owner of the studio is so friendly and TALENTED. We booked the studio for 2 hours and while do the recording, Mr.Selva(owner) taught us about the recording, software use etc etc. And he even compose a song that really really suit our project. We ask him whether he can compose a song that suitable for our project. He gladly except it, and offer RM200 to compose the song. It so cheap...yeah...CHEAP!!! I my self instantly agree with that offer but need to have conformation from others. But most important, our recording stage had finish, so can proceed with graphical and image editing. We still got others assignment to finish, but this one need some extra intention since we being procrastinate it for quite sometimes.

Later that afternoon, my friends and I go to Sungei Wang for some throat exercise. We booked one room and spend almost 5 hour inside sing like mad. We even have dinner there, DELICIOUS!! There are 4 of us, I lost count on how many song have sing. But for my part, I sing around 10 -12 song. Most of it all high key and killer song. So I surrender earlier than the others since I reach the limit of my capability after the last song. My two other friend still excited to sing MORE song. Hahaha...~!! XD I choose variety of song. Siti, Celine, Barry Manilow, Lara Fabian, and Evanescence. *semput*

Got one submission tomorrow morning, but I still didn't do anything. Feel like dying and yet so lazy to start working. Thursday all Muslin gonna start Ramadhan fasting. Really look forward to have first Ramadhan at home. So I gonna going back JB tomorrow after class.

Thats all for now.

Shuun

No comments: