Monday, February 12, 2007

About Me


"It's like having a sip of bitter exquisite hot cappuccino accompany with light chocolate cream indulgent."

 I've been always kept myself inside the closet, or on the other side of normal line.
Even though I've been writing this kind of poetic stuff nearly 5-6 years, it is still feel quite new.
And please ignore any grammatical error.
I'm still in the state of improving my grammar and widen my vocabulary.

Frankly, I'm not good in expressing myself whether verbally or through body language.
Though some people say my facial expression is enough to tell what going on inside my head.
Introvert is pretty much sum up what I am.
Though I still can enjoy social activity with friends & family.

Being through a lot in life.
High and low.
Personal problem and struggle.
All hinted inside my writing.
Sometimes I just want people to listen
Or read what I'd wrote.
Without any prejudice.

...

The Writer



No comments: