Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine Day!!

For all those lovy dovey couple...happy valentine day...!! Go buy your gurl/boy fren something that worth to be called a present...duhhh~!! Hehehehe...love is in the air for this time around. For sure shopping complex, flower park, cinema, or anywhere....even parking lot or lorong lorong gelap full with this loving couple...!! Nahhh...i don't care bout this people actually since i'm not celebrating it...(i'm still single yet not available) Better spend my money for myself or treat my close fren...or if not give that money to my mother...!! I'm not a big spender lol...money doesn't mean much for me except to support my current life(thanks dad... XD)

p/s: too all those people that spend money for their honey boney darling*uweekkkss*...beware of poket kopak lol...~!! >XD *sarcasm*

No class for this afternoon...but got tutorial at 5.00 p.m - 6.00p.m!! I guess i can rest and sleep for a while. *Thinking of assignment that need to be settle before and during Chinese New Year Break...haihh...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wargh..besh gak eh.. nak wat satu lah

DS said...

Waaa....churiks jam, ek? XD Ngehehehe~~~lawo....*____*