Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The meaning of TRUE life!!!!

Arghhh...!!! What wrong with this comp...? Dammit...!!! Took 1 hour just for start up...then to load one item take another 10 minutes!!! @_@ I'd wasting almost 1 1/2 hour of my current life just for this STUPID INTELLIGENT thing call comp. No no...the one i'm blaming is not my own PC but my house PC that currently respond tooooooooooooooooo slow, with alot of viruses and spyware and malware that even my own pc can hang if i scan it using my pc....~!! What in the world is wrong with the system?? What did all my "clever" lil sisters do to dis comp?? When it first hand down to me...it okeyh...doesn't had any problem eventho it slow(can't expect much from 256 mb RAM)...but the problem now IS it just SOOOO unreasonably slow....just like no RAM were put in the slot. DAMMIT~!! They don't even give a damn about maintaining this pity comp...then if problem occur...all rush to me ask for the fix. Manage it your self fools...i'm already tired fixing this comp...the problem kept on coming if your same old habit doesn't change. I don't know what will happen if father give every each of them their own pc. But i can guess and foresee abit of the final result.

Talking of content management...they all the worse i've seen. Seriously...the desktop just so messy and untidy. I don't mind the Gundam wallpaper that much...but i really concern bout all those file scattered the screen. Is that file use? or maybe private collection? or maybe some virus duplicating it self...i never know since it not mine. >___> (but i know it will cause major problem with the registry and system) PUT ALL THOSE FILE IN THERE RESPECTED FOLDER BAKA~!!! HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO TOLD YOU GIRLS BOUT THIS??? Haiihhh~!!! Owh...btw...if the desktop worse...inside the hard drive are hectic. I don't want to open it rite now or else maybe the comp will hang...!! Seriously, i cant figure out which folder is which. All of it looks almost the same...and with all those file un-sort and categorize make the matter even worse. Even the folder name sound funny sometimes. Wanna ask you gurls one question...Got any problem while browsing my comp? (exclude the pc fast performance plz) I think most of you gurls already adept with it...even know where my private xxx file where put. But this PC just hard to adept with...(for me) I don't know if you gurls also lost inside your own folder...~!!! Piffff....~!!

Okeyh...i talk too much...!! (cross mouth)

p/s :- It holiday yet so bored and got college workto do...dammit...~!!! ~_~;; (Plz ignore all those cursing word...daaaa)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe. ;p

Anonymous said...

whoa ade org marah >_<.. wondering kalau ade org yg problem sama camtu gak... kena update more pasal win xp tweaks kat my page hehe.. so tungguuuuu~!!