Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Heart wrenching






Ya Allah...
I feel so sad, terribly sad that this actually happening inside the world we live in. Moreover to our own Muslim people. I just can't explain how I feel while looking at this picture. I can't even sleep.Kept thinking, crying, sobbing all by myself. I cry and cry...and cry some more...my heart ache so badly, and I feel this unbearable pain...so deep that it can't be simply cure...
To the victim...May Allah SWT bless you and give you peace.
To the child, we will pray your safety and future...*if by chance he still breathing in this cruel world*
We pray the people that do this terrible thing will be given the worse and heaviest punishment in hell.
Amin

*Credit picture to their respected owner. I don't own any of these images.

Ezul Farhan Elias

2 comments:

Illy Muzliza said...

May Allah bless our Muslim brothers and sisters who are suffering... I would always believe that God love them more, thus taking their lives back... To those are still breathing and surviving, God loves them equally by giving them strength to continue living and fight for their rights.

When I looked at the pictures, I couldn't really accept it at first... It seemed just like you see in movies... only this time it's real.
To the boy and his mother or relative... If God decided to take the mother's life away, I'm sure the thought of him seeing his mother again in Heavens would strengthen him.

Thanks for the post, it reminded me to cherish the life I'm living in right now and not complaining so much. =)

DS said...

War doesn't benefit anyone. I hope they'd realize that before it's too late.

SAY NO TO WAR! Muslims should not be labeled as terrorists! Every religion in the world look down upon violence.

ps. Gamba tu memang pengajaran paling jelas.