Sunday, May 24, 2009

Its the moment...

I felt like wanna puke right after opening my eyes in the morning while ago
My stomach does not feels right nor painful at the moment
Tried to have good night sleep last night but its a waste of effort
This thing just keep on bombarding my head
I know I can go through just like before
I know I'm not alone with this kind of situation
Struggle is everywhere
Everyone is

24 hours ++ more to go...
Ya Allah, please give me the strength and courage to go through all this obstacles.
Amin.

Shuun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when I woke up this morning, my head and ,y body all over felt so heavy and tired but life must go on....

My cust of celcom user waiting for me to give my service and gratitude but only less of my cust. appreciate my works.....the other are mostly pranker and stubborn....

Another day goes by but life isn't easy without soul and life...

haihhhhhh......same day same works same life and the same of me....

we share common goal here shuun

Unknown said...

be strong and tawakkal! u can do it shuun!