Friday, July 31, 2009

Currently...

No...nothing. Don't have anything to do right now except thinking of creative idea for my photography assignment. For the time being, I just sitting here in front of my PC, browsing the net for anything that can make my brain cells kick their way around the membrane. Next week is midterm trimester break, and I'd plan to do some shooting around JB and Kota Tinggi...and of course alone since I need to follow my own sweet time.
I've been maintaining my body weight for month now, so its around 75kg more or less. Do some exercise regularly, became my routine nowadays since my body lack of stamina and endurance, now is the better time to increase it. And also I become addicted to HL milk. Hahaha...talk about starting drinking milk after hating it for so long. Think positive...good for your bones.

Sorry no interesting news for now...my life is boring.

Enjoy this MTV. From Russion extremely talented composer - Igor Krutoi



Shuun

No comments: