Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thine Heart

...and I walk across a river of silent
where the time stop flowing
but the rippling sound of water still echoing
and I breathing cold chilly air
with my nostril burn with cold blue flame
and my palm full with blister and cuts
but no red blood to be found
and I see my hand vein protruding under the skin
but no life flowing inside it
and my heart stop beating long ago
but why the sound of it continuous beating still visible
for such a long time I had blinded my eyes
but why whenever you appear
everything seem so bright
I try to forget the past history about us
but its haunting my mind in the present
I have throw away my feeling for you
but it came back with an intoxicated force
that makes me cry
do you also feel the same...

...

Shuun


No comments: