Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tagging

Kener tag by Ren in her blog. Since I'm so free now...wat jer la bender alah nie...~!! Heheheh~!!
First choose your gender, if you are a guy or girl, do the questions respective to your own gender… For those… erm.. Bisexual, you may do both of them! Just answer those questions and can tag up to 10 people, or no one, whichever suits…

P/S: I'm originally Bisex...so do both of coz~!!

Questions:

Guys:
1.What do you look at when you see a girl? The boobs or the butt?
The bon bon la~!!! XD

2.How do you feel about plus size women? Would you date her?
No problem!! Whats important is inside. Outside is no.3!! I'm being honest here!!

3.Choose between your mom or you girlfriend.
MOM no matter what~!! No girlfriend also can live!!! No mom,...I wanna die~!!

4. Your place or mine tonight?
Which one have more romantic enviroment? ;))

5.There is a hot gal at the party? How would you approach her? Would you do it if you are already attached?
Nah...I don't really care. Setia pada yg satu...yg lain tue cuci mata jer~!!

6.Where or what would you with your hot date if you are on a budget?
Come to my house and I cook for her my secret virgin boy recipe~!!!

7.She has a stain on her shirt at her chest area. Would you tell her?
Yups. Straight forward is the best...and do it in appropriate way la...try not to embarrassed her~!!

8. She spends more time with her gay best fren that hang out wit you. Would you be jealous?
Nope. It's her choice. I hate controlling others freedom even if she is my girlfriend~!! XD


Gals:
1.What turns you on? Guys in boxers or guys in brief or nothing at all?
Brief and tight jean~!! Yummy!!! Naked just too much and erotic for my virgin eyes~!! mwahaha~!!

2.Would you buy flowers 4 a guy as a present?
Why not? But I prefer something that he can kept forever...like necklace or ring~!! *underwear also can...and he wears it...so smexy*

3.If your bf doesnt have a car, would you u drive him around?
Of course. can show how terrible I am in driving~!! >XD;; But prefer him driving...coz I easily lost concentration while driving.

4.Hot guy in a party, would you approach him? If yes, how?
Ermm...maybe...or maybe not. Try to observe from far how he behave and see whether he act gedik or gentlemen~!!! Then proceed to second plan...~!! XD

5.Is size really that important?
Average at best is my choice~!!!

6.He is the guy of your dreams.Would you play hard to get?
Nope. Best girl wins...and if I stay calm and believe that one day luck at my side...maybe he will falls to me~!! ^_^ Patient babe~!!!

7.He is an hour late for your date. Would you still go out with him on that date or have a girls night out?
Go out lol~!! He maybe got something urgent to do...just think good thought bout him~!! He definitely love me even more~!! *tho I know many story opposite of it*

8.You burped when you are kissing. How would you handle this situation?
Say sorry and apologize like mad~!!! XD Then he will kiss me even more~!!!!


Hehehehe...thats all~!! Sesaper yg terasa nak wat tag nie wat la...and don't forget send me the link~!! XD


Shuun

2 comments:

sara said...

Cook for her my "secret virgin boy recipe~!!!"

hahahaha~!! LOL!! Tak bole bla la.. haha! ~ XD

Ezray said...

heheheh~!! dlm bahasa melayunyer..."Makanan orang bujang" XD