Saturday, June 30, 2007

New chapter started again

I live alone again in my apartment again like what I have been through many times before. My current housemates having his intern in Klang so seldom come home, and another one will move out tomorrow. The problem now is the rental since I need to bank in before 7th every month, and now need to pay for the unemployed middle room. Need to discuss with my intern housemate and also house owner whether can reduce the rental for next month so we can search for housemate. Hopefully we can find new housemate as soon as possible. If theres no one, then I guess, I need to find other single room tho I actually already comfortable with the current house I'm living. At least it peaceful and can see MMU from here. Very windy. 2 years living here and yet feel like so short.

I guess thats all for now. Here the information bout the room.
Block C2 8 12 Type C middle room RM330. 1 person but prefer 2 person. Malay or Chinese.

No comments: