Sunday, July 1, 2007

The thing pissed me off

Actually this happen during the last semester break. I don't know whether I'm too emotional or is it something else. One of my old friend ask me to join him for outing and watch cinema. I told him clearly that I'm still wanna rest at home since it just pass one day of MMU semester break. I thot I want to spend more time at home then rather go out and spend my time and money for nothing. I sms my friend; told him to go with other people(he brings along other friend). I thought it will settle everything and he understand. But I guess some people really dunno the meaning of give up and privacy. He kept on sms and begging me to come. Then his friend do the same thing. Its getting irritating coz my handphone kept on being spam with sms. I don't have any choice but to read it anyway since maybe they want to tell me something important that makes them really want me to go. But the last sms really REALLY annoyed me the most; to the level that I began to hate them and believe that they not friend anymore. I already forgotten what the sentence but it something like "kalau ko takmo ikut takper, tapi kitorang datang umah ko amik duit". I feel really offended that not even reply the sms nor pick up the phone call. I dunno what they purpose saying something like that. Jokes around? Weii...even jokes also had limit. But if you started to cross others people private thing and took advantage of it, you no less then a HUMAN WITHOUT BRAIN. I already told them that I don't like anything that relate to my family status or wealth. But then some people just to dumb to think and they do it over and over again. What I can conclude from the sms is that if I go outing with them, I will end up the one pay all the bill. WTF. I thought their mind will change after high school, but it still the same. The" rich person must treat poor person" kind of ideology still stay in there retarded mind. Yes, I come from rich family...but it doesn't make MYSELF a rich person. I'm not rich. I'm very poor. The wealth belong to my father coz he work hard for it. I WILL never CLAIM or even want it to be my own. I don't like something that doesn't belong to me and not from my own effort. It such a burden whenever I notice the money inside my bank account increasing. Do you know how I feel? Some "people" will get really happy when sees their parent gave them/bank in money for them. But I'm not. I rarely ask my father to bank in money unless it really important or urgent(rental,bill...). Never once I ask him to bank me money just because I want to go enjoy. But my friend doesn't see this...or understand. The frequently ask why I don't want a car or any vehicle. My answer is...I don't want to burden my father anymore, and its not from my own money. And I don't want to be corrupted son. My friend got PTPTN loan and came from average family, but what bothers me is he use it to buy motorbike. I know it for his transportation to college...but...if it were use for something else...haihh...~!!

This thing just give me more headache...

Shuun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh.. baru bace bende ni.. tetibe rase nk luahkan prasaan gak pd topic ni..
me oso ade best fren dulu ajak tgk wayang.. sbnarnye dia ajak kawan die yg lain tp kawan die tetiba x dpt nk gi.. tu yg my kawan tu tetiba ajak me.. and what's more? lagi nak 1 jam (I think less than 1 jam) wayang tu nk start, baru die call.. my answer? jgn harap la nk pegi kalo kejap lg nk start, but I replied to her dgn cara baik la.. ckp sorry la.. mmg x bleh pegi, lg pn takkan la nk rushing2 pegi bandar yg amik mase pn dlm stngah jam nk pi tmpat wayang tu...
tp die desak2 gak.. ade ke suruh me suruh my mom hantar pi sana.. (lain la macam dia, kinda senang guna keter, not like me yg agak susah nk pnjam keter parents..)
pastu agaknya dh x puas hati dgn me, trus dia cakap nk letak tepon, syiling dh habis. (agaknye guna public phone). pastu dlm beberapa minit, die bagi mesej.. pnyer la sakit hati mesej die.. lbh kurang cmni la.. "cmni ke ko layan kawan? Kalo aku tau ko cmni, x payah aku susah2 nk paham ko.."

wahahaha.. I was like fskfniDSNFnlfmdskfkWhatDaHeckWithThatGirl??fsegGsfdg that time.. mmg agak sakit hati gak la.. my pikiran time tu bengang giler, apsal die nk marah2 aku lak ni padahal she planned to go out with her kawan in the first place. So bile kawan die x nak ikut, apsal nk marah2 aku lak ni. >____<
replied her sms back but nasib baik my pikiran masih jenis agak rasional.. replied balik dgn baik sbab2 x bleh pegi..

pastu tu pn nasib baik agak nye die sedar.. last2 dlm sehari dua ke brape lame die mesej mntak maap.. geez.. >__<

yeah.. bangga tgk shuun.. yelah.. some people when they see us coming from agak a wealthy family, most of them msti pikir kiter kuat joli la.. senang dapat duit..spoiled kids.. >_< I guess me is also like you too.. walopun parents cakap kalo nk ape2, just cakap. but it's not that I like to use that peluang.. me oso jenis x brani nk mntak duit.. kcuali kalo mmg tul2 terdesak ke cm byar yuran or bende2 utk studying..or brang2 keperluan.. kalo nk bli bende2 lain macam komik ke/cd ke, me will use my own money.. tp itu pn x la slalu and banyak.. cuma biler dh tringin sangat tu beli la.. cuma kalo bende2 sapph x perlu sangat cam keter n henfon baru, so sapph x ade pn bli.. (tu yg usaha nk duk hostel sbab x yah risau transportation..) and about my henfon, hehehe believe tak I still use my 2100 Nokia yg dh xde dlm pasaran? hehehe.. X3
sbab I think slagi boleh guna, xyah beli lain..

arghh.. nk makan pn ikat perut.. my perut dh kecik dh x bleh masuk byk sangat makanan.. hehehe..

aaahh.. mcm2 dugaan pasal kawan especially zaman study. Arghh.. >_<
wish all of us the best je lah.. T__T huhuhuhu...

hehehe sorry me lak membebel panjang kt sini.. kekeke..

Ezray said...

Biasa la sapph. Nie kes kawan tak sker tgk kiter lbh skit. Mesti ader jer yg tak kener.