Saturday, July 14, 2007

gonna start bz~!!

Life gonna start busy this coming week with all the submission and progress work for major project. Never thot that we reach week 5 just in a blink of eyes. Means that we have two more week before mid-term break. Also got presentation during the week before holiday. Haihh.... >_> And sure enough that after holiday life gonna be so hectic since lecturer form each subject will hand out all our final project assignment that need to be completed usually on week 12. How to survive? I dunno. If look back from Beta trimester 3, just go through it without thinking so much and it will end without we noticed it. I hope so. I don't want to screw this first trimester and already aim for good pointer to kick up my old cgpa. There will be no more enjoyment I guess. I need to hold back all my desire and spend all this time concentrating on my study. Got another 1 3/4 years more before graduated. It totally not long, and hope it come soon.

Financially, I'm quite tight this few week. Not because I' spend so much during the first week of trimester(okeyh..I do spend some big amount of money for food and personal thing) but because of all the bill and rent. Right now I live alone in my apartment. So all the old bill will be accumulated and paid by me since there no one around to settle it. My ex-housies already move out...and another one got intern, so never come back to apartment during the internship. Dunno whether they have bank-in the balance or not since I can't really calculated it from my account coz the amount keep on changing(the cash my father bank-in) plus I only withdraw once a week. I try not to spend so much money this starting week...limit my self just RM50 per week for now. Need to kept some for mid-term or else I don't have any cash to go back JB.

Got post production assignment, our task is to create 90 second of movie trailer. Still not started yet. Submission this coming Thursday. >_>

Shuun

No comments: