Monday, July 23, 2007

gyaarrghh!!!

I thot last week is hectic...but this week I already foresee the cloudy future that approaching me in silence. Still not recover fully from my fever and cold cause from over-working and already got a pilled of assignment need to be settle this week and also next week plus two presentation. NANI~!!!!??? I felt like wanna die half way thoughtout this week.

Just came back from hometown yesterday. Need some peaceful and undisturbed rest at home once in while...especially when you have a bad fever. Spend all 3 days sleeping since my medicine coz drowsiness...and need to take it 3 times a day after meal.( huhuhu...I take meal only once...so the other 2 dose just telan jer)
And you know what, I feel alot more healthier. At least the air is not polluted since I live near a recreational jungle. And now back to Cyber...the smell of...urghhh..... >_> Plus I hate MMU air-cond...sometimes so damn cold...and when unlucky they didn't turn it on. Haihh...seriously I dunno how to enjoy this trimester like I use to last trimester.Hopefully I came to "like" it in the future tho the percentage is small.

Anyway...I still can't figure out what should I do this week eventho we already have a task to complete by the end of this week. Maybe coz I already push myself to the limit last week and everybit of idea being squash out of my brain causing some unbalance to my way of thinking. I realize it this morning when talking to my friend...it's like I'm whining and the word not spoken so clearly. But at least I still can wrote this blog like normal...even without a proper grammar(like a care...)

Bahh..its near 1.00 p.m. Got class at 2 and my medicine already too effect. Feel sleepy.......***

Shuun

No comments: