Sunday, September 2, 2007

dead behind bar...

Holding back from blogging for quiet number of days. I suppose to enjoy this Merdeka weekend, but then workload just can't be ignore. Everyday got something to do, a yet still it doesn't seem to decrease even a bit.

I've been planning to go home for the first Ramadhan since it already 3 years had my first day Ramadhan in Cyber. And also I miss Solat Terawih since I seldom do it in Cyber. Not that I'm lazy or anything...just the feeling is different. It just much more calm back in my hometown.

I had made few plan for this coming holiday. one of it is to finish up my second Yaoi doujin, but first to be officially publish for local group. Rite now still progressing with Beyond De D.U.S.T Requiem Part 1 for Crest07 doujin group. One more page...and then continue with dialog box and editing.

Thats all the update for now.

Shuun

No comments: