Monday, September 3, 2007

to the edge of the world!!!


Had HB2 chicken chop for my buka puasa today. As usual...it was delicious, but few minute later my stomach began to tremble. Not that I have a stomachache or nything...just the thing want to come out....you know what mean right....when nature call...heheh~!! But I tahan jer la...since I let it out...then for another 1-2 hours will starving again.

I already begin avoiding any spicy/extra spicy/hot and spicy/spicy-spicy boom/spicy like hell/spicy sexy/spicy to dead kind of food. reason, my perut can't handle it anymore...or should I say...dinding perut dah nipis....and I getting old now. Dari kecik dok tibai cili api...maner tak nipis perut...~!! XD Jawa blood ma...no chilli...no life....but now need to decrease that habit....if not everyday also had diarrhea . *remembering those "good" old day*

Ohh...tonite in Cyber...the rain pouring like heaven..and the wind blow like blowjob....errr....I mean like typhoon or something. The cool breeze is just so orgasmic~!! <3>_> Assignment and doujin serentak...I can't feel my pervert finger anymore la...~!! And it swollen like haper jer. If I tell people I had gout...they might believe me.

Thats all lah for now...I will rant more on my next post.

Ohh..btw...the 2 pic above is my final project for Design Process Digital Media

"Blue is the safest color"
I agree...no objection~!!

Buhbyez~!!

Shuun

1 comment:

sara said...

"The wind blew like a blowjob"? Hahahaha~!! Yeah rite~ :P
Anyway, ur final project is awesome! It looks great! Good Luck! ;)