Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Biler MMU jumper UIA

Haikal called me the day before asking whether I'm free yesterday coz he and his groupmates need to do some study and research on university building and architecture. They choose MMU and OSIM as their studies. So confirm everything and they arrived in MMU around 10.30a.m. Am I excited? Of course. Its been like 3 years since the last time I meet him. He doesn't change much...except for the appearance. From cute innocent boy to a young adult. I felt much more younger like seriously...eventho by month, I'm older. There are many thing I want to chat about but since this is not "borak-borak" trip, so I just do my job as tour guide around MMU covering every area and building that existed and can be seen by naked eyes. Doesn't feel any awkwardness while get together with them since we about the same age and one of them are my neighbor in JB.
So we spend like 2 hours walking, took photo around MMU compound...luckily today the sun doesn't shine with sinisterly radiance smile that will burn your skin like he use to do. I don't understand the perception of architecture student like seriously. The use a lot of critical, reasoning and logical thinking while observing the subject matter. Triple "WHY" I might say. So while they got into some discussion, I only stand aside and watch. For some reason I couldn't stop smiling.

Thanks Tiqa(beside me on the left) for treating everyone include myself those drinks and also Haikal(most right with stripes) for the Nasi Lemak Old Town that you forgot to cancel from the order list. Plus the others for the great companionship...sorry I can't remember you guys name. Maybe next time we can meet and borak-borak again.

p.s: I've known Haikal since kindergarten but befriend in Form 2.

This old entry got picture during our secondary school. See the horrific different.
http://shuun.blogspot.com/2008/02/still-remember.html

Shuun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh ann..
jumper haikal???????
mesti best..
and..tika? anak ckgu yahya kerr??

Ezray said...

heheheh~!! ^////^

yesh...!! takkan tak cam kot..~!