Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lets talk about Jalan-Jalan

Its like we spend 2-3 day straight jalan-jalan without even think bout assignment and all. Not in the mood plus I don't want to stare at the monitor from morning till dawn and extended to dusk. Its not like it gonna kiss me or anything that can heighten my libido or this unbearable lust. So I was like try not to think so much all this burdening excruciating workload. I'd planning on going back home last week, but cancel it twice mainly because there is no internet at home. I don't know what happen, my sis called and told me whether I have kept spare modem or not. Yeah...I have one backup modem in case of the current one got sex-up by lightning strike. The day after my other sis bugged me while I'm still "wet dreaming" and ask me to pay the internet bill. I was like..."ok...but let me finish the dream first...its reaching the climax". After done my business in Lalaland, I reach the mouse and open Maybank2u. Sms-ed my sis for the tm and tmnet account number. My sis called me back asking which one is which... I told her...give me both and how much should I pay. From the background sound, I can tell that even my father is confuse...hear his voice talking with both my sis. So I settled the problem by paying RM200 for line and tenet. Solve one unimportant problem.

Last Friday I, Mek Yah(Tasha) and Ezreen go to Alamanda for Karaoke-ing, Cinema-ing and Makan-ing. So we spending like 1/4 day in Alamanda maksiat-ting till crack our voice, head and stomach. At least everyone satisfied and just let go everything from their head. We go to Alamanda around 4.00p.m.

What I called "Berendut di Zebra Crossing with Tasha Sambil Cam Whoring"

Tengah fehling tue...do not disturb
Tekan suara lg...lets hit that high notes!!

Org lain nyanyi aku cam whore la...

Ezreen letih...Tasha sambung lg..

Tasha still penuh ngan tenaga yg tak diketahui...

Gie makan kat satu restoran kat celah2 ceruk SK..luper namer dier.

Ubat urut utk pompuan gatei...tgh promotion!!

Ubat urut untuk lelaki miang...tgh promotion gak!!

SORU TIME!!!





Actually pas karaoke kitorang gie tgk The Day The Earth Stood Still. Citer dier tader la best maner...but because Keanu Reeves was the main actor, at least I can cuci mata. Even at the age of 44, he still hot tho. Makin tua makin ensem lak abg sorang nie( dier lom kahwin so panggil abg la...hehehe) Jennifer Connelly pon such a beautiful actress.

Quote of the day "Aku ***** ***** kau kang" Nie yg terkuar dari mulut aku biler wat silly arguing ngan Tasha kat restoran tue. Aper yg bintang2 tue...hanya aku, Ezreen ngan Tasha jer tau. Ihikk...

Shuun

5 comments:

Ezreen Delaila said...

"
Quote of the day "Aku ***** ***** kau kang""

nk panggil quote of the year pon bole jugak. terkejut giler bile dengar ayat tu :))

next week lps exam submission segale jadah jom ronggeng lagi~

*curi tulang dari buat flash sat. baru siap intro ngan menu T-T*

Ezray said...

ren: hahaha...btul gak!! tak pnah akoo menggunakan ayat yg seindah itew.

jom...ronggeng sampai muntah. tp 13 jan submission SRI...arghhh...ronggeng gak.

oit oit...siapkan dulu!!!

Anonymous said...

aiyak!
jgn la sebutttt!!
aku yang termalu nanti.
aku pn terkejut si abg ezul ni sebut perkataan tuh!
jgn sebut!jgn sebut!
kang nanti aku buat gatai lg kan.
hee hee...

weh.pics aku dlm ni semua gedempol yg amat.dlete hapuskn! :P

Ezray said...

joyyah: akan disebut lagi biler mu gatei...ngahahah~!! >:)

alaaa...original la baru best...takkan dah slim gitew br nak tangkap gambo kot..

Cieri said...

muka ngantuk?