Saturday, January 24, 2009

Avid...

So I had becoming those hyperventilating and delusional Twilight fans like seriously. Or should I say I’m hooked with Stephenie Meyer stuff lately. So I spend my “food to survive in hostel” cash to buy 3 of her novel and cost me around RM130. I get my self Twilight, New Moon and The Host. Finished Twilight and New Moon, currently indulging my self with The Host and spending like 3 - 4 hours of good reading in this horny room of my every day pass midnight. My usual reading time is around 1a.m till 5a.m coz night time and soundless atmosphere (ignore other background sound….air-cond, cicak, unexplainable) heighten my mood just one notch from above standard. And since it is midnight…no one knows for what I am going to do to my self or act while reading books/novel. Only God knows. It’s Nobody business anyway.


So what really great bout Meyers stuff? I like the way she wrote, like in Twilight series, she wrote as if she put her self in Bella situation. No formal speaking…just a real way of communication being put in words. Simple language, sarcasm intentionally or unintentionally, cursing…etc. Most important, very sincere. These novels were targeted for female audiences, so you can expect those wild fantasies of a teenage girl that just knew about first love. Even for me, I had some trouble gone through certain pages that had some long elucidation of Bella fantasies. You know what I mean if you read the book. If you are the kind of people enjoy voyeurism, you going to be very delight by this book. I am…only in certain time or when my libido is going wild.


My favorite character; I should say Bella, Alice and Jacob. I’m in Jacob team…give me my G-String!! Bella and Alice had a number of criteria a girl of my dream. Jacob…well his tall(6'5'' he mention), brown and hunky for 16 years old teenager…that should explained it(do I sound like a desperate pedo here..?). Bella is so normal, always got in trouble…or should I say “trouble” really attracted to her and causing much more grief to anyone around and herself, love sarcasm and use it like every time she opened her eyes and had balance problem(reason she hates dancing and causing more harm to others while do P.E). Alice is more pixie and petite kind of girl with extraordinary sense of fashion…bizarre in certain cases (pity you Bella). XD Her vibe is the thing I like her the most. Those graceful moves, the way she talk, the word she spoken.


Going to continue The Host and search around JB whether I can find Eclipse and Breaking Dawn…soon, or else I will get really agitated.



I didn't own the image. Credit to it respected owner.

Shuun

1 comment:

Cieri said...

...best ke the novels...?

cieri try baca..but...dun feel anything...