Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Name...

Had lunch in Street Mall. Nice day, good day, windy, heaven drops like morning shower, short but good enough to cool down hell on earth. Not lucky day tho. Something happen. Not meant to happen but cause by someone else. But it seems everything settle...even with the rage and flaming boiled head. I upset...everyone is. But then, everything that happen must have a reason. I try to reason with myself...

Talking to Tasha and Ezreen after finish our lunch. Tasha came with an idea of naming her future son and daughter. I thought of it before...like some time ago but never took it seriously like today. So we start discussing all those beautiful, unique, bizzare, tongue twisting, almost "surreal" name that had the probability of being first in this world...like seriously.. So after much squeezing all my creative juices from this retarded brain...I got hand full of name that I think I really like and hoping of using it in the future...and foresee the possibility of being thrown with kitchen appliances if my future wife doesn't agree.

So here the list:-

1)Ezrifan Firman
2)Ezrifan Farqeem
3)Ezresha Fadhah
4)Ezresha Fathiah
5)Esyraff Faqrullah
6)Edhan Ferqaff
7)Ezliana
8)Ellis
9)Elmaira
10)Elisya

If you ask bout the meaning of each name..sorry, I have no idea but later I check if in case some name I made up had negative meaning.

So, have you decide what name to put for your future son and daughter...?

p.s: All the name above COPYRIGHT TO ME. Hehehe..

Shuun

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sedap nama Edhan Ferqaff :)

Ezray said...

kaff: setuju~!! tp anak lelaki sumer mesti ader suku kata Edhan kat depan~!! XD;;

p.s: qaff-kaff....XD

Mama Mia said...

apesal semua name start dengan hurop 'E' ni??!!!! ^JELES^ next time taruk hurop MIM ^M^ :D
PEACE!!!!

Ezray said...

Lyn: alaaaa lyn...abis dah bapaknyer huruf E ngan F...anak pon ikut la~!! tak nak pecah tradisi~!! hehehe..~!!

p.s: PEACE...FYP dah abis..congratz~!! Ronggeng time for you!!