Thursday, March 19, 2009

I stand

I stand
No longer crawling
I look above
No longer look below
I start to walk
With my shadow as loyal companion
I humming my favorite lullaby
Spirit of bird chirping and fly sky high
From behind the mighty smoky white cloud
The ray of sun shine with vibrant golden color
Spread it pure light and warm across the field
Upon my face, body and soul
My shadow vanished and become an entity under my feet
I realize
My confident slowly materialized from the depth of my heart
Slowly and surely
Reveals it true form
A form that I recognize in an instant
A form
Of my own self
He smile, I smile
The form came closer
Kissing my forehead and whisper
"Never give up...you a strong person"
I listen
"I will support and be with you forever, to guide"
I close my self...concentrate
"Because I love you, myself...more then anything else"
I gasp
I look up and watch the form face, my face...
He gave me the most encouraging smile
Slowly merging it self with my body
Finally...
My form, myself...other self
had return to me
My Confident

Shuun

No comments: