Thursday, April 9, 2009

On the bed...

I've been spending a lot of my time rolling, sitting, laying on my bed this 1-2 days. I take steady precaution if in case I had mental breakdown...my Panadol Cold and Flu always by my side in case needed to knock my self out. Getting tired of all this work, and even sitting in front of the comp just won't makes me anymore happier rather than adding up the pressure with some sort of depressing gamma ray from the screen. Stay alone in side this room may have its negative effect..and its already starting infecting my nerve. Maybe some dramatic thing happen will boost up my mood...or at least the reason for me not stay passive all the time. I'd Imagine an assassin suddenly knock down my door and pointing his gun at point blank end up shooting my shoulder and causing severe injuries. Or maybe a cute boy suddenly appear in front of my room asking for a night to stay...that will keep me accompany for a while. Nahh...I'm bluffing or imagining thing way to much.


Shuun

No comments: