Monday, April 27, 2009

Purple Night Sky

Inspired to wrote this lyric from my previous blog entry. I didn't think about the melody or how it will sound like, but I can imagine its sound very slow, emotional, something like a very sad lullaby.

I watch the night sky above
From where this body lying still
My eyes blinking for once or twice
And it change to purple sky

I know what to believe and what to see
The mind transcend beyond imagination
The sky calling like whisper
I close my eyes and reach out my hand

Chorus

The space curtain falls to my face
And I weep knowing I cannot touch it
The purple ray shine above my head
Illuminate the black dreamy night that once never lit

Dark pearl rains down from invisible sky
The stars beaming faint a sorrow light
My heart numb as I release the silent sigh
Walking down slowly to hinterland where darkness smile bright

--

I falls down to the ground countless times
Without guidance and without hope
The rain still falls like crying Elisa
When it will end, when it will stop

I almost lost to the blackness and silents
When the purple moon appear from the distant hill
Majestic cloud surrounding it create a huge sanctum
I ran forward as it give me strength and will

repeat chorus

I wake up from my sleep
Knowing it was an illusion
It was a dream
But every time I look out of the window
I know its real, its reality

by: Shuun

Shuun



No comments: