Saturday, December 15, 2007

I think I got a fever


Sour throat, running nose, nasal blocked...whats more can you expect. How come yesterday I'm still feeling well then today I got fever. I wake up quite late today, 3.00 p.m. Thats what happen when blogging none-stop the whole day. I need o make sure my Adsense is running, if not theres no point of registering that thing. I found few interesting website that share secret on how to increase the traffic and also gain $$$ from adsense in a correct way. I did purchase one of the ebook and I guess it worth it since the content is very accurate and also logical. I did apply and use few idea for my blog. I can't really reveal any of it content here since it can cause copyright infringement. But what can I say is "Theres no shortcut to gain money, you need to work hard and dedicated while doing it"

Shuun

No comments: