Monday, December 31, 2007

Live to makan again

Go makan dinner at Dengkil, forgot the place name. Perfect timing since everyone are starving like hell. Ezreen, Lyn and Tasya just came back from Lowyat. I'm not joining them coz house owner suddenly planning to come visit the house(after 3 years we live here, this is the first time he came and we meet face to face) and wanna discuss bout the rent, deposit and who gonna stay and be the new tenant. Everything going smooth, but later we realize some problem with the deposit and the rent for January. I've got no problem with the payment since owner has agreed to just minus my deposit for the January rent, and my other house mate that gonna stay till August will pay month basis according to the room price. The problem only with my fren that will move out end of December coz the owner said he still need to pay the rent for January coz he tell the owner about he moving out 1-2 days ago. So the owner assume that its a last minute matter, so my fren still need to pay the rent(owner will minus his one month deposit). Thats where problem begin. So after dealing with my move out fren parent, we decided to settle thing this way. Since its not fair for my fren to pay January rent when he already move out on December, they decided that I use the old method we use back then while searching new house mate. RM 1000/2 =RM500 per person. So I need to minus RM500 from my deposit( got RM80 balance coz my deposit is RM580)) and my staying fren pay RM 500 also. So my move out fren can have his full deposit refund. Its fair for his side, but I dunno whether its fair for me or not. I thot I can have my deposit, at least half of it but thing turn out to be not so what I expected. And one more thing is its not an easy task to claim RM500 from my staying fren parent. Easily said then done I suppose. It leave a huge burden to me. And I need to call owner AGAIN to see whether he can agree or not. Its not something I like to do actually. I prefer when something already confirm earlier, we just proceed with it without much question so both party won't sakit kepala. But now I'm the one sakit kepala. Haihh...


Anyway...enjoy the makan pic for release tension....

















Shuun

No comments: