Saturday, December 15, 2007

New music blog

I just created a music blog that dedicate to Celtic/New Age kind of music. It still very new coz I just finish organizing the layout and content few minutes ago. I copy paste some of the content from this blog coz to lazy to write new article. But later in the next entry I try to wrote something new. I'd plan to make Insane Insanity as an online journal talking mostly bout my life. I won't post anything that unrelated to that topic, that including music since I know I'd post a lot of music video here but it makes my blog more crowded. So I have plan to create third blog solely for video and promoting services and product. Music video that had got something to do with celtic music will be post in my second blog.

Here the link:-
http://shuun-celtic-realm.blogspot.com/

Shuun

No comments: