Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I love women?

HOMG!! Sure I do. See how shock I am when people asking me this question. Haha..proof I'm just your average, normal everyday guy. Oh..anyway..I like to watch good looking male and cute little boy. It just a matter of looking and appreciating god creation. *If you believe me..I know many will doubt it...*

I'm changing now. Chubbier, taller, and you know what, my voice change this few days. It sound deep...and manly. Hahaha...no more gayish voice. Face...not much. Shave my mustache yesterday, and it turn out that I'm becoming young again.

Got 2 assignment to finish right now, and I didn't know whether manage to finish it up before tomorrow. A sleepless night. Ohh...it not raining again tonight. Hoping for the rain to fall down coz it so hot inside this room.

Ahhh haaa.... <3>

Shuun

5 comments:

Ezy E said...

hoho..
apakah?
u love women?
both?
:D

Ezray said...

I love WOMEN...and also I WOOOOO MEN~!! XD Understand sis?

Ezy E said...

hahaha..chisnuttt..
yerler...eden pahamm

Shuun said...

bagus adek ku bagus~!!! >83

Anonymous said...

wargh last pic tuh~! @_@