Thursday, March 13, 2008

tak relevan...

Have you ever thought that eating is a waste of time...eat more...starve more. Eat less also starve. Not eat, no starving...yes...no starving!!! We need at least 20-30 minute to spend for eating alone. What?? Waste of time you homo sapien. DON'T EAT!! Why? Coz I said so...and you all need to obey me. BELIEVE IN MY WORD. Better spend you money for my sake...my thing...hahahaha!!! Be my slave...live for me. Who can eat? Obviously...I'm the only person in this world have the right to eat. Why? Coz I said so. I have the power you fool. I eat, you don't. Fair and square. See, I'm generous person. No need to spend your money for food....nah...no need. Give it to me is better choice. Go starve yourself to death ok. I'm happy for you. Nah...I'm to ego to die.

Shuun

No comments: