Saturday, March 8, 2008

release everything for the sake...

Of assignment for sure. Tho quiet happy knowing that lecturer for 2 subject extended our assignment submission after midterm break. So only 2 assignment for next week. Audio Design still in process of recording and Media Law already assign each group member with their respected question. Hopefully everything can be settle in this few days.

Today will be Malaysia election day. Gonna a very hectic day for sure...and also I guess something unpredictable gonna happen. Frankly said, I didn't register for SPR, totally forgot bout it and when I realize it already too late. I'm not a good citizen am I? >_>;;v

Shuun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.