Friday, April 25, 2008

Audio-ing...Maya....maya...MaYa.. @_@

All the bad dream and nightmare of Audio Design almost come to an end. What a relief. This final project almost causing my right eardrum to bleed, too much exposed with loud and repeatable sound. Luckily my sporting room mates doesn't mind the volume since I solely depend on my EACAN speaker for listening. Headphone would likely spoil the sound. Its an 80% complete for draft presentation...last minute work some more. But the outcome is quite decent and good actually. The lecturer also give good remarks and happy with how we mix the audio. They suggest us to add 2-3 more ambiance sound on certain part to give more impact to the storyline and overall flow. Gonna add it before final submission.

Wanna see how my file looks like?

See below...

Yeah...all the sound file were use. The voice over part is the most trickiest...got around 30 audio track that being cut separate by verse.

Original track. Only manage to go through 5 - 6 files and my ear cannot handle anymore. Each track is around 30 second to 2 minute. Some are just rubbish recording. We abusing Mr.Ajoy recording studio...hehehe.

Some of my personal audio files that already been edited. Some are voice over, singing, music that I do some editing and alteration to create background sound and sound FX.

Shuun

No comments: