Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the.UNTITLED.city Exhibition special entry 4

An opening day for our Digital Media Exhibition. Arrive at the lab quite early in the morning coz need to set up the mirror for projector reflection. I keep on telling myself that everything will be fine as long as we try our best and pray to God for guide. Climb the table and chair to put the wood frame and mirror inside the ceiling. I gamble everything for this mirror to work property. Some adjustment were made and finally, manage to project to the floor with suitable size. It was a big relief...seriously... The flash scripting part got few bug but we just bare with it until the lecturer finish do the assessment. Can feel my soul were just on the tip of very sharp horn...about to be pierce. But the lecturer quite happy with the overall installation, I'm glad...we glad. If there is no bug...the installation should be perfect and playable. Anyway...we already do our best...a very BIG thank to both of my groupmates, Kak Jue and Reen for all the effort the put inside the flash animation and scripting. Not to forget Mr.Kok Yoong and Mr.Alex for helping us with technical and programming part. And not to forget...ALL DM student for all your support. LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH~!! <3>

We can do it!!! GO DM-ian!!!

The photographer.
Gonna work hard for tomorrow exhibition, also its our last day for the exhibition and...for MMD2133. It sad...but yeah, I feel contain...and just like Yunyi said to me, I made the right decision choosing DM for majoring.

p/s: Those yg ader picture taken kat taman ramai ramai tue plz send it to me plz. Yg high resnyer..RAW pon taper. I really want it. Thank you. Oh and I upload more picture later...too many to edit and resize.Hehehe... XD

Shuun

2 comments:

lastangel2411 said...

XD i'm so proud for being the photographer of dat pic <3 ~
I lurve DM!!!! I lurveeeeeee korang semua!!! =D

Ezray said...

Be proud~!! =D Hehehe~!! Lurve you sooo much also~!!! <3