Thursday, April 3, 2008

Event the whole day...

Event for the whole week. XD Manage to take quite a number of picture. Love you camera. <3

Its me...Didi took this one.

Creative Outburst committee.

Nabilah peace!!

Mataku mahal...so pejam!!

Booth.

Illy and her friend.

Dody(right) and friends booth.

Attic Cats booth. Echa(right) and friends.

Attic Cats again. Hehehe!!

Grandhall, KFC and Pizza Hut.
Ohh...I saw pakcik Sanders!!!

Fly FM booth. Ader akak tue semangat giler. >8D

I want Myvi

Ahh...suck me hard bebeyh!!!

Kesian akak nie tak dpt berbakti...

My precious bloody blood.

My blood...very warm blood...yumm...

Oiitt Kak Nurse...awat letak pack tue atas peha aku?? @_@ Sib baik tak kena bender lain.

I like this feeling...blood flowing out of your body...!! OMG...I saw my future grandson!!!

Maner nurse nie...tak tahan nak kener cucuk.

Shuun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha..derma darah bang? ker derma dara..
aww awwww... wooff wooff..

dody..uishk tatahan nengok. rindu jer nk hug...

Ezray said...

derma teruna...ihikk~!! ^/////^

hehehe....dtg la mmu cyber gie hug dody~!!