Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cepat

Masa berlalu ngan cepat biler kiter concentrate wat something...
Pejam celik tinggal lagi sebulan jer intern...cepat btul...
Raser nak return back to the the first day of internship.
Org slalu tanyer best ker tak intern...
For me this one of the most interesting and exciting thing I ever done...and experience.
Memang ader time of high and low...
Tapi tue lumrah la kan..
Need to go through all the obstacles with open mind.

This is the most progressive week so far...
A lot of work until I can't even estimate the time for each job to complete...
Its overlapping each other like sandwich...
Plus I do some freelancing and part-time design job to get some extra penny before Aidilfitri... XD
Kinda get use to it now...hehehe

Actually theres a meeting for Corporate Video this morning...
But I ask my advisor for an exception coz I got some urgent work need to be done before Friday...
It can't be helped...eventho I'm the one in charge of editing the video....
I need to prioritize job that assign to me earlier...
Next week gonna be BZ again coz all the material already being gather..
My pity PC gonna scream again like banshee...sorry PC...please bare with me k... T_T
and I don't know whether I can finish the video before internship end...
In standard time line for video completion ...8 weeks
Week of internship left...4 weeks
4 weeks = PANIC ATTACK
PANIC ATTACK = The Editor
The Editor = Me and myself alone

Shuun

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

come on shun!!! you can do it!!! 1 video je.. bukan 8 video.. miahaha