Thursday, August 28, 2008

What we call "WERKS"

Counting on final date of internship with so much thing to do like writing all my task report that I had procrastinate for about 2 month...meaning I need to covered up those 8 week of report with A LOT of happening on each week. My god...this crooked brain shall start working again with report writing before it got corrupted with unsuitable information( that most of it I love to hear and talk about...cough). So report...here I come.

Next week will start a month of Ramadhan...all Muslim gonna start fasting. I really look forward to it coz its the only time that I can control my BAD eating habit and loss few kg before raya. Yeah...I'm fat and got flabby wabby stomach right now. Tho I'm still not sure whether if I can put down all those extra kilos coz last year Ramadhan my body get pump up so much that my face look round and chubby. Hmm...extra courage will be needed this year....yessss!!! I want to be slim and slender again. *googling the net and collecting all those good looking men with muscular built...)

I'm so bored now coz just finish my job...so spending those precious time collecting back those job that I didn/t uploaded yet.

Project collaborate ngan Kak Fadh for JKR




Ikan Mackerel




Logo below is for Raja Muda Johor, Tengku Ismail.



Kad Raya Menteri Besar yg ntah approve ker tak...biar lah ek...











Shuun

5 comments:

Unknown said...

banyaknya kerja...sapelah yang suruh buat tu... :P

Ezray said...

ader la org tue yg soh wat...tak ingat lak namer dier~!! >:D

Mama Mia said...

haha... bagai adek dan abang... :P

Ezray said...

lyn: bagai coklat apollo dan gula sugus~!! >XD

Nanie Harris said...

nice job!