Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ego separation...

You're mad at me?
Am I no good for you?
We have been together for a long period of time.
And now you planning to separate me from your life?
You don't feel agonize with your foolish act?
Holding back the flowing blood from a cut from your heart won't settle our problem.
I'm trembling alone deep inside my soul.
I know I can't make it without my other half supporting me.
People can keep on criticizing...but their foul mouth never thought even once to stop and think...
they injured a spirit and soul of a boy....
that boy...was me...and you...
We are one...
Destine to be together...
In this body
I love you very much...
I know you love me too...
Even your harsh word won't change the facts...
I will keep you close to me...
Forever...
and...
Ever.



Actually tulang belikat aku sakit cam haper baper hari nie. Kene ari Jumaat, dah menderita jap nak gie opis. Salah bantal ker, nerves system tersimpul ker, ntah la. Dah mintak opismate tekankan sampai bunyi...mmg bunyi. Tp still tak lega. Balik umah time lunch...mintak ibu urutkan...bukan jer kener urut...siap kener hempap, pulas leher...pon tak lega lega. So gie sembahyang Jumaat pon cam menderita jap. Actually makin teruk ader la...hahahaha~!!! So nie dah dua hari pon tak baik lagi...cumer kurang sakit la....ntah la. Janji leyh wat keje esok...

Itu jer wat maser nie...

W'salam

Shuun

No comments: