Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The feeling

I love the feeling waiting for public bus
I love the feeling taking ERL
I love the feeling wandering around KL Central
I love the feeling taking train to Plaza Rakyat
I love the feeling walking the pathway to Puduraya station
I love the feeling being surrounded by people waiting for their departing busses
I love the feeling sitting inside the express bus
I love the feeling of watching the evening sun during rainy day
I love the feeling watching night curtain falls down from its hanging
I love the feeling leaving the city toward the highway
I love the feeling watching the unmove dark sky from the bus window
I love the feeling of darkness of the highway
I love the feeling watching the forest silhouette along the highway
I love the feeling watching my empty hometown in the middle of the night
I love the feeling searching for night taxi at the terminal
I love the feeling knowing I will arrive home in few minute
I love the feeling having good late night supper with my parent and sibling
I love the feeling having good hot shower in my own bathroom
I love the feeling of laying on my own bed
I love the feeling hearing the sound from near urban forest
I love the feeling of having a goodnight sleep
I love all the feeling

Shuun

No comments: