Friday, February 27, 2009

Let The Right One In

edit: I just watch the film yesterday. Truly a masterpiece and I love how minimal the usage of sound fx and the bgm always bring the right mood at the right scene.
5 Star



I want to watch this movie so bad that its hurts my gut. I think(99.9%...I put 0.01% for miracle) this movie will never be release in our local cinema, not because its extreme violence but how its marketed to our local audiences. We being bombard with too many "unintelligent" film from outside mostly Hollywood. May be its time for our people to really open their eyes. Its a very good, widely acclaimed by many movie viewer and even awarded numerous prizes in film festival as one of the best vampire movie ever produce in more then decade. I wonder if anyone wanna tag along with me watching this film. Just a reminder, its a children base movie BUT for adult audiences. Highly not recommended for kids. Same like Pans Labyrinth.

Here one of the movie brilliant soundtrack

Eli's Theme



Shuun

2 comments:

Ezreen Delaila said...

kalau lepas masuk local cinemas, wajib gi tgk ni =D

DS said...

Rupanya I dah watch this movie...OTL
Tu la bahana men donload je movie ngan synopsis ala kadar tak tengok title 8DD;;;

Pelik, I tak rasa cam nengok gore plak *concentratesonthecuteboyhohoho*