Thursday, March 1, 2007

Jennifer Hudson


Jennifer Kate Hudson (born September 12, 1981) is an Academy Award winning American actress and singer. She first gained notice as one of the finalists on the third season of the FOX television series American Idol. She went on to star as Effie Melody White in the 2006 musical film Dreamgirls, for which she won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, a BAFTA, and a SAG Award.

Source and info from Wikipedia and Yahoo! For more info go to Wikipedia.org


Shuun Comment :-

I'm her greatest fan seriously, from back when shes one of the contestant in third season of American Idol till now. This girl is one of a kind singer that bless with platinum set of lung that only normal people can dream of. Her "diva like" voice just extraordinary. If anyone doubt it, try to listen her sang "
And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from the movie Dreamgirls. She blows me away of course. It is more then 20 years when that song was perform by legendary Jennifer Holliday during the 1982 Tony Award. Not a single singer dare to sing that song across the 20 yeas gap. I can confirm, it one of the toughest song too sing. The song full of emotion that make it not only meant to sing, but act as well. I give props to Ms.Holliday outstanding performance during Tony Award, and also for Ms. Hudson to be able to sing/act this song very well. (if there any Malaysian artist can sing that song, even half good then both of this girls, i will feature them here instantly)

For sure i already tried sing this song few times alone in room, and what can i say...I only manage to sing it below then average. I will shattered my lung if i sing it few times more. And also it involve stomach work, very strong diaphragm, and vocal chord. Jennifer Hudson manage to pull it off and blew up the roof. I salute her for that.

I willl definitely buy Ms.Hudson album when it release anytime this year. Can't wait. YOU GO GIRL!!! LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuh ako takut ngan minah nieh ( ` 3 ´)