Saturday, March 10, 2007

Selling

Its not a major update, just wanna announce that i will start selling my work to any people that wish to buy. Its not a print out, just the 300dpi jpeg files. For now, i only can offer for Malaysian since my Paypal account had been remove cause i forgot the ID and password. If you had any other method transferring money internationally, please inform me.

Do not give/sell the original file to other. I take this matter seriously if happen.

Only two of my work will be sell for now. But if wanna request other work, just tell me.

Still not decide the price, need to ask other people bout it. But i can confirm that it will be not be expensive since major of my work just in black/white or monotone color. Photography maybe a bit different. I will update bout the price really soon.

L is the word

Sleep well

p/s: Email me for request or question. oneguys2004@yahoo.com

No comments: