Friday, May 9, 2008

His cute and hot....

Some how I found that he just simply so damn cute...and hot. No...no...please don't look at me with those weird face expression. I just wanna share pic that worth to be look and share. Anyway, found this pic inside one of my daily browse website. What is it? Nah...its a secret. You should easily stumble it in the net if work hard searching for it.

p/s: If anyone by any chance knows this model name...plz tell me k. =D

*Picture credit to their respected owner. I didn't own any of it*

Shuun

2 comments:

Ezreen Delaila said...

wuahh taste hang agak bagus xD

he's got tht little moustache sikit2 yg buat die nampak sexy jugak~ xD

Ezray said...

hahaha...my taste sumer simple jer...tak extravaganz. Clean looking...well built...short hair...tall. =D

hehehe...tatau la...cara dier pose tue sgt comel and sexy. Akoo sker mata dier~!! @_@