Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pain in the ass

Garghh...I can't open my mouth properly. This new molar tooth causing some serious pain not only to my jaw but also to half of my face. Now I hardly can smile...and to swallow something even a water will cause major pain. And because of it, I losing my sleep last night. Try to endure the pain throughout the night and close my eyes concentrating on other thing but the terrible pain keep on crawling from inside my mouth to my ear and into my head. While typing this entry, my gum throbbing like hell. I feel I gonna took a pliers and just pull off that stupid grinding tooth.

Continue my Law study coz got exam at 2.30p.m. Heck I hate reading all this cases, rules and regulations, etc stuff. Finish revising 2 slide last night, Law of Tort and Ethics and Netiquette. Dang it...my head spinning. Now continue with Copyright, Patent bla bla thing...53 BEAUTIFUL slide. Dunno how many times I stare blankly at the slide...while my focus gone in faraway galaxy beyond the milky way. Haihh...all those colorful font, is this Law or Psychedelics subject? I won't argue bout all the point written inside the slide coz it all important, but the major factor that really turn off my mood is how the slide was design and organize. I just wasted my time complaining all of this unnecessary stuff. Gonna continue study after took my bath.

Goodluck to everyone who taking Media Law exam this afternoon. Do our best!!!

Shuun

No comments: