Thursday, May 29, 2008

Distorted?

I had been staring at the computer monitor more then 30 minute without doing anything. Selalu sangat absent-minded skang nie. Why? Sendiri pon tak tau. Got another 2 week before I start my internship in Yayasan Pelajaran Johor. Looking forward to it. A week just passed since the day I move out from hostel. It holiday time...but I don't felt like enjoying it. Now I really miss all the assignment and dateline. Oh...and some of my friend gonna graduate this August. Really feel left out. I still got another year to finish my degree...final year...here I come!!! I already decided my major, gonna do Interactive Art for my final. Since it was an individual project, need to work extra hard this time.

My PC blew up night before I'm going back JB. I've check all the hardware, there nothing broken our burn, but I did saw spark from inside when it blow but dunno where it came from. Gladly both my hard drive are safe. I test it out in home pc. I thought all my portfolio are gone but it still ok...what a relief. I planned to send it repair last Monday, but yeahh...I'm such a lazy bum. Gonna repair it later...when I truly free from any work.

Tonight we gonna have a BBQ coz my uncle will stay for a night. Its gonna rain heavily outside...thunder booming given sign that I need to shutdown this PC. Ok...I admit that I have a phobia with lightning and thunder.

I think thats all...not much to EMO about.

Shuun

2 comments:

Hanim Amron said...

oi oi.. amacam intern! best? sori.. nk bls msg2 shuun tu tapi prepaid tak dak~~ hahaha

Ezray said...

intern biasa biasa sahaja...~!! :D:D but most of the time just enjoying the work and chatting with the staff~!!

no problem~!! ^_^ dah reply kat sini cukup~!!