Monday, June 23, 2008

quick and fast

Gonna makes this fast and brief since its been ages since my last update. Ok...I'm in the office right now. The internet connection is not that good...so the probability of getting disconnected are high. Currently I'm enjoying my internship in printing and publishing company. A week had passed but I feel like already work here for along time time coz the staff are super friendly and makes me easy to mix with them. So I guess I'm happy right now...tho I can foresee all the work load that I will having in this few weeks. Gonna do my best.

To all Digital Media classmates...enjoy your internship k. I really miss you guys so much. Makes DM proud!!! DM-ians ROXX!!!

Shuun

2 comments:

lastangel2411 said...

shuun~ i miss you too...

and i miss our DMians....

Ezray said...

Miss you too~!! <3