Thursday, June 26, 2008

Morning mourning....

Arrived at my office around 7.45 AM...as usual. Office hour start 8.00 AM till 5.00 PM. So what am I gonna do today? For now I don't really know. I completed the diary design on Monday but I need redo...or should I say design all over again since one of the boss want his design using his reference diary not our one. Since everything I've done here goes inside my report and portfolio, I'm not that angry or frustrated...but I feel like I want to do more design job whether it small or big, got something to do with print or outside of it. So now I'm look forward for Corporate Video job that they still in progress of confirmation. It will involve huge budget...I'm quite sure bout that...(recall back while doing Video Post Production...pocket kering...*. Gonna continue writing around lunch time if got something interesting I wanna share. Hehehe...

Btw...here some samples of work that I've done so far~!! ^_^ Overall...11 layout in 2 days~!! XD;;







3 comments:

fadh said...

perghhhh!!! gempak seh!

Anonymous said...

alaa....maner der...akak nyer lagi best~!!

Ezy E said...

naper cam ayat2 thu xpaham