Friday, June 27, 2008

End of 2nd week internship

Got another 12 weeks left. Time sure moving fast nowadays. For this week... I don't really have any big task. Mr.Kafi just given me new design work today for YPJ Convocation Magazine cover. So thats my task for this week. On the after Mr.Kafi and me goes to Kompleks Belia dan Sukan to watch and cheer our officemates that involve in sport tournament. It hot like hell today. Everyone looks like grill shrimps. Kesian Ajim kener leg cramp...and Kak Fadh yg sedaya upaya defend bola. I didn't join any, you can expect that from me coz I'm not a sportmen...but I do exercise regularly.

Here some picture during the tournament and some piccies of my office.


Thats Kak Fadh nyer work place. *The one with plastic flower*

They place me at the middle.Thats my own comp...bring it from home.

My supervisor work place.

GO KPYPJ!!!

Aim Kak Fadh...lps tue shoot sampai kener kapal tebang!!!

Kak Fadh(left): Eh...?? Bola aku trapung arghh...takmo turun!!!
Ajim(right): Oiii alam semesta...kumpulkan tenaga jiwo kat tapak tgn ku inih!!! Hiarghhh!!!
En.Kafi(middle): Pebender diorang wat nieh????

Dibah sini Dibah...pass bola...weyh ko...tepi skit...weyh shoot bola tue....baling tgk org weyh...ehh ko saper weyh.... Keadaan penuh ceria di waktu perlawanan~!!

Bola tampar...kejap jer sebb panas giler kat dlm.


Shuun

No comments: