Sunday, June 29, 2008

Diablo 3 gameplay preview

You know what...I got an erection why viewing this awesome Diablo 3 gameplay. The first glimpse makes me feel awe and I don't blink even a second since the graphic, music and fight scene...not to mention skill effect are so amazing. Far upgrade then their predecessor...but I missing one thing. That eerie feeling and dark environment of Diablo and Diablo 2. Other then that...everything is top notch. Gore factor is glorious, enemy number is countless, the big boss is insane...they chew, bite, explode, punch, hit and even devoured your char to death. For now they only introduce 2 playable class, Barbarian and Witch Doctor. I hope they still keep Sorcerer class. Witch Doctor similar to Necromancer class...only that they specialize in Fire and Poison spell(I think so..). They can summon creature to assist in combat. Their Zombie Wall are extremely useful but it makes the game look easy to beat. But it still look great non the less.

p/s: Anips...thanks for the info dude~!! XD


Part 1


Part 2


Shuun

No comments: