Monday, April 16, 2007

Eyes on you

Where should I start, hmm...had a great time in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa taking picture for assignment and also walk around seeing the beautiful landscape. My second time goes there, but its my first time walk around the lake area. Damn tired, I need to do workout for sure. Actually, I just arrive from JB and Kak Jue pick me up at Sungei Besi Petronas then we directly go to Titiwangsa. Our first plan are taking pic there for few hour then go to library to do some research, but for some reason everyone already got exhausted for lack of sleep maybe and coz of the hot climate. So we didn't go to library instead we shot more picture...heheheh~!!!

I dunno, i feel really tired arriving to my apartment around 9 o'clock, but now i feel awake and can't sleep. ohhh...btw...its damn hot rite now. @_@ I want to stay in JB abit longer since almost everyday rain there. And my family house were surround by Hutan Bandar(its a recreational park) So it cooler there...with alot of tree. I hope Cyberjaya have more tree instead of building and dessert...~!!

p/s: Picture credit to Kak Jue~!! >XD

No comments: