Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ulu Yam : The Kuder Story

okeyh lah...finally i start writing this blog again after my friend kept on bugging me asking to update the latest story. Gagagagahahaha...~!!

Last week after finish interviewing at Titiwangsa, ingatkan terus balik Cyberjaya...but kak jue seem like had other plan and taking other route to somewhere i'm not familiar with. And she told us that it a shortcut(long cut for me) to go to Cyber. Okeyh...I believe her bulat bulat. We pass by Batu Cave area and go further. Sorry can't remember any signboard or locaton after Batu Caves. I'm still having a bad fever during that time. Langit pon tak cerah sangat...and hujan turun dengan lebatnyer lepas baper ketika.


And finally we seem to arrive at somewhere near Empangan Batu area. And jalan mula cerun skit. Dah macam jalan kat Genting Highland. Kiri kanan hutan tebal. And Kak Jue show us few beautiful nature spot like air terjun and the Empangan Batu. Yes...beautiful!!! Its like we traveling in a different places and not KL anymore. Feel like kampung with all the green scenery.


Hari tue gak awan ngan langit bebetul lain dari lain. So beautiful that i can't stop taking picture for like every minute. Hahahah...seriously I never obsessed with photography that much, but on that day...everything seem attracted my eyes. After few minute driving we arrive in a place call Kmebara Ulu Yam. Tempat tue cam tempat ternak kuda and also a motivation camp. Ahaaa... thats why Kak Jue drive us here, so she can tunggang kuda and we can enjoy the surrounding environment and play wit all the pony and horses. Nah...i'm not a horse person. I enjoy the scenery more then playing with the horses. The air alot more cleaner(even with the horse shit everywhere...i don't mind it at all...hehehe)


The makcik that taking care all the horses are very very very friendly. Tak raser cam janggal kalau nak berbual pasal kuder nie sumer sebab makcik tue very open-minded. She even tell us to ride on the horses and take picture or video. Since i'm still had a fever, I only sit on one of the bench and watch Kak Jue and Kak Reen molesting all the kuda.


Everyone releasing their tension that day. Assignment really had affected our time and mood to enjoy outdoor activities. Our student life becoming stressful every semester. And for me, during the day we at Ulu Yam, I'm at my peak of tension coz of submittion just around the corner. But yeah, I'm kinda forgot everything when I'm in Ulu Yam. Seen all tame pony and horses, Makes me think how lucky all the animal can live free and far from all this hectic student life.]


Sepanjang kat saner tue, cam terasa hidup kat kampung semula since I myself not spending most of my childhood time in a city area. Most of my childhood time I spend in kampung coz I like the environment. I still remember back then, I use to ikut my father goes back to kampung almost every month. Playing with all my cousin in tanah merah and around kebun are the best thing ever. I dunno why, eventho I live in the middle of city of Johor Bahru, theres nothing interest me more then going back to village.


And finally the good day end, and everyone is happy. The friendly makcik also give every each of use a drinking water that taken from natural source. Its so damn refreshing compare too water that I drink from pipe. Even my sore throat seem to settle down for sometime. Hehehehe....and everyone get drowsy after drink it coz of the relax feeling.

Hahahaha...tue jer la wat stakat nie. Grammar sumer terabur and vocab dah kembali teruk semula. Demam mmg wat otak terganggu skit eventho dah sembuh skang nie...haihh~!!

Malam nie nak kener sambung wat assign sebb minggu depan nak kener submit.


No comments: