Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lost in Time

I don't know...or is it I'm the one that not knowing it. It feel like I lost something that I, myself didn't know. This emptiness, blank, absent-minded are just can't be explain by word. The total time that had been wasted totally off the count. The new time will continue flowing through me and yet still i can't settle what to be done and let everything become memory of the pass, and again time was wasted. Am I getting old now? In my own point of view, the answer is yes. I'm a 40 years old men trap inside 20 years old teenage boy body. There are many problem crowding my head that not even one can be solve at the nearest time. I felt worry about something that not even relevant and arguing with my unconscious ego to an extend where I'm not myself anymore.

I don't know anymore...

No comments: