Sunday, April 29, 2007

Gheyz being TAGGED

Got tagged by Jazlyn in her blog

[Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now]

1. A bit of headache.
2. Still coughing.
3. Gatal scalp
4. Sleepiness
5. Feel like writing something
6. Listening to Lara Fabian music
7. My body smell so good.

[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]
1. Assignment
2. My family
3. Boboi
4. Start drawing new artwork
5. Showering
6. Creative comm report
7. Sleeping?

[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
1. Life after graduate
2. My semester CGPA
3. Family
4. Assignments and exams
5. Boboi
6. My weight
7. Running out of food

[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
1. Family love
2. Friends love
3. Knowing someone love me
4. I have artistic talent from my mother
5. My voice
6. Proud mix Malay + Jawa
7. Myself

[Seven People I Treasure]
1. Family
2. Boboi
3. Everyone who knew me a treated me so kindly
4. My "boyfriend"

[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
1. Mouse
2. Handphone
3. Small mirror
4. Mp3 player
5. Keyboard
6. Face
7. Hair

[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
1. Studies
2. Art skill
3. Driving skill
4. Computer
5. Makes friends with more people
6. Less ignorant
7. Vocal skill

[Seven Things I'm Strong In]
1. Chatting xxx thing
2. Drawing
3. Blogging
4. Understand Jawa language
5. Cold showers lol
6. Eat 3 pots of rice
7. My ego is hard to break

[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
1. Math is hell
2. Communication in English
3. Can't live without rice
4. Drawing body proportion
5. Hold to what I'm believing
6. Bad temper
7. Handsome and good looking boy

[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
1. All my mom foods
2. Rice
3. Egg
4. Chicken is my love
5. French Fries
6. Chocolate ice cream (any brand should do)
7. Own cook food

[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
1. Hot lime juice
2. Milo
3. Milo + Nescafe
4. Tea
5. Nescafe
6. Fresh orange
7. Plain water

[Seven Things I Detest]
1. Arrogant
2. "I know it all" kind of people
3. Onion
4. MMU security
5. Expensive and bad taste food
6. I'm tall
7. People backstabbing me

[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
1. Religious
2. Family
3. Food especially rice
4. Oxygen
5. Water
6. Internet
7. Friends

[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
1. Exam result
2. My soft side
3. My skin
4. My passion over someone
5. My obsession over Yaoi
6. My hidden talent
7. My "boyfriend"

[Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About]
1. Don't argue bout religious with me
2. My faith
3. Sexual orientation
4. Don't ever talk something bad bout my family or you die
5. Private life
6. Personal struggling and problem
7. My "boyfriend"

[Seven Things I Will Want to Do]
1. Finish all assignment
2. Study for coming exams
3. Reduce some fat on my waist line
4. Look up to him till I achieve my goal
5. Support family with my on money
6. Become millionaire
7. Sharpening my art skill
8. Love my "boyfriend" even more

[Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With]
1. Religious
2. Family
3. Assignment
4. Faith
5. Own ego
6. Others feeling
7. Love

[Seven Things I Wonder About]
1. My occupation after graduate
2. Is it possible to create something outstanding?
3. What Boboi doing at home?
4. Can I stop growing my height?
5. Can I improve my drawing skill in short time?
6. Improving my singing ability?
7. Can I love my "boyfriend" even more?

[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
1. What they think bout myself?
2. Am I moody in a bad way?
3. Do you jealous of me or something?
4. Afraid of me?
5. Am I a cold person?
6. Am I too open minded?
7. Am I too impatient?

[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
1. Good result
2. Dean award
3. Family support
4. Lara Fabian
5. Everyone happy
6. Boboi getting fatter
7. My "boyfriend"

[Seven People I Wanna Tag]
Anyone that reading or viewing my blog.

Thank you everyone for reading my humble blog.

No comments: