Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I am changing~!! XD

HOMG...that took a while for the image to be uploaded~!! >_>;;

Anyway...this is the picture of myself start from the beginning till now. The first picture is around 1988 (i was born in 1986...don't have any baby pic with me right now) The last pic is 2007. Hehehe!! You can see the major different and changes. And it seem like i have a facial or some kind of surgery on my face that causing my face changed so drastically. And I have fair white skin to begin with. In some period of time, the skin turn out to be very very dark brown/black. Then it lighten a bit after few years. Now i have lighter brown skin compare from the past few years. Hehehee...~!! >XD And the hair also already had drastic change in term of style.

Anyway...enjoy the pic~!! <33

p/s: I'm not a cute boy...so bare with it~!! hahahaha~!! Oh...click the pic for full view!!

1 comment:

Ezreen Delaila said...

o.O gile lain muke mase kecik! gamba 2nd nampak cam budak pompuan. hahaha. ingatkan kot adik die. saba je la XD